Train to Become a Safety & Health Trainer!
6 month, paid training program offered before relocating.
Note: Safety Management Degree and 3 Years Experience Required.
Lancaster Safety Consulting, Inc. (LSCI) is looking for highly motivated, energetic, Safety Management Professionals (with applicable degree) that are seeking a trainer position but need to obtain experience first. We’re offering a 6 month, paid training program at our home office in Wexford, PA. Upon successful completion of the training program, you would be offered a $52,000.00 annual salary and be relocated to another city. LSCI has several cities across the United States with the demand for a safety and health trainer and you could choose from a few of them! If this experience sounds adventurous to you, apply today!
- Trainings & Site Visits:
- Conduct general OSHA awareness employee safety trainings to a wide variety of clients. Trainings may be held in-person at a location of the client’s choice, or online via webinar software.
- Conduct specialty trainings such as First aid/CPR, flagger certifications, OSHA 10 Hour, OSHA 30 hour, etc. (Assigned per previous experience/certifications with the subject matter.)
- Perform onsite inspections of client worksites in order to identify hazards and recommend corrective actions, gather necessary information for additional services, or provide overall consulting services to the client.
- Discuss safety-related items with owners/management/supervisors.
- Conduct new client audits (onsite) to gather necessary information for the creation of written programs. Gather information to create lockout/tagout procedures, as necessary.
Preparation, Follow-up, & Office:
- Identify and prepare all necessary information and training materials such as PowerPoint presentations, supplemental training and reference materials, quizzes, handouts, or group activities for site visits for assigned clients, as scheduled.
- Determine, complete, and ship all necessary follow-up from client site visits within an appropriate timeframe. Discuss any outstanding tasks or items that were unresolved or uncovered during the site visit and follow-up as necessary.
- Provide professional guidance and support to assigned clients regarding their overall safety program through multiple communication methods such as phone, email, and mail. Maintain open lines of communication with clients regarding their safety program and any ongoing improvement measures.
- Conduct OSHA-related research using available resources to provide professional information and recommendations to clients.
- Adhere to LSCI’s quality control procedures (document & file management)
- Superior public speaking skills.
- Ability to engage an audience.
- Explain concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Keep the attention of a group with enthusiasm.
- Strong customer service and business writing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- The ability to independently provide professional-level service to clients.
- Ability to travel to various client locations.
- Willingness and ability to relocate after an initial 6-month training period.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management or a related filed.
- Approximately 3 years of experience working in a safety related position.
- Starting Annual Salary: $40,000.00
- Training Program & Relocation Salary: $52,000.00
How to Apply
Complete the online application below along with your resume. An online application must be submitted for consideration. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is further interest in your application.