Our Most Popular Safety & Health Services:
Onsite OSHA Training
For Employees & Supervisors
OSHA INSPECTION HELP
We'll Save You Time & Money!
Reliable Testing & Consulting
Fast & Accurate Help
10/30 Hr. OSHA Classes
Conducted By Certified Trainers
Ask The Safety Pros
Client Questions Answered Fast!
First Aid/CPR Classes
Available In Spanish & English
Voluntary Protection Program
HOW TO HAVE AN OSHA COMPLIANT SAFETY PROGRAM
The foundation of a successful safety program is compliance with OSHA laws, but that’s only the beginning. Part of the LSCI approach to safety management is to stress the importance of creating a good safety culture at your workplace.
What does your company’s safety culture and program look like?
Have our highly experienced safety consultants conduct an on-site safety inspection of your facility or job sites to determine the cracks in your company’s safety program and to provide guidance and assistance on filling in the gaps.
First step: Develop your company’s Safety & Health Program in accordance to OSHA’s standards:
- Contact us for a free phone OSHA consultation
- Our team will provide step by step instructions on how to get started and who to contact
- New clients will then complete a guided audit with an LSCI OSH Specialist to gather company specific information in order to custom write your company’s programs
- We can also get you started or assist you through the contractor pre-qualification process
Second step: after new clients partner with us, we’ll start to Implement LSCI’s Safety & Health Services:
- A strong focus on accident prevention, staff awareness and help avoiding OSHA fines
- Employee and management training on customized safety and health programs in accordance to applicable OSHA standards
- A separate management training and consultation is conducted in order to promote and help build a safety culture which will reduce operating costs – safety pays!
- Mock OSHA inspections and reporting
Third step: Maintain and improve your company’s Safety & Health Program with our on-going services:
- Ongoing, onsite safety and health training
- Facility inspections and safety hazard reporting
- Written program updates and maintenance
- Assistance with OSHA inspections
- A team of safety professionals at your fingertips to help with any safety questions
- Monthly webinars and e-newsletter provides OSHA news, safety committee discussions, free resources, articles, videos, and much more
A rock-solid, OSHA compliant safety program looks different for each company. No matter where your company’s safety program currently stands, we encourage you to contact us today so that we can help you to determine what your company needs to do to become OSHA compliant, beef up your safety program, or to go over and above and achieve VPP status.