What is the return on investment (ROI) of Safety? How much does one accident actually cost? These are common questions most safety professionals and upper management are asked to answer when companies think that they can’t afford enough of a budget for safety.
It’s important for companies to take the time to evaluate the need for spending money on safety. Employers understand that the law requires them to keep their workers safe but is it really worth investing more money into safety when it could go towards production and quality instead?
When it comes to preparing for budget meetings, let Lancaster Safety Consulting, Inc. give you the data needed by attending our next, free webinar!
- OSHA’s safety pays program
- Specific cost breakdown for accidents
- How much to invest in safety to see results
- Key points to help sell everyone on safety
- Real success stories
When: Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 at 3:00 PM ET/ 12:00 PM PT
An Introduction to Hazwoper
Would your company know what to do if a hazardous material spilled at your workplace? What is considered a “hazardous material” anyways? Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) has everything to do with the safety of employees, the business’ property and the surrounding communities. When it comes to safety, being prepared is one of our best defenses to accidents and chemical emergencies are no exception!
Industries With Higher Rates of Chemical Spill Occurrences:
- Chemical storage companies
- Manufacturing sectors
- Understand what hazardous materials are and their associated risks
- Analyzing an incident to determine the presence of hazardous substances
- Determining the need for HAZWOPER training and understanding the requirements
- Operations covered by 29 CFR 1910.120 Cleanup Operations Requirements
- Spill Control, Cleanup and Decontamination
When: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 at 3:00 PM ET/ 12:00 PM PT