WHEN: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
TIME: 3:00 PM ET/ 12:00 PM PT
When it comes to preventing accidents, one of the most critical elements that must be in place is Hazard Prevention and Control. It is one of the four elements that OSHA identifies as being a necessary part of every successful safety program. Identifying, assessing, and correcting hazards at the workplace is everyone’s responsibility – from the top executive to the newest employee at the site. Failure to recognize hazards and take appropriate action may result in injuries, illnesses, incident damage, or even death. Elevate your leadership skills and sign up to attend our next free webinar, which focuses on hazard identification in the construction industry.
- Test your hazard identification knowledge!
- Specific hazards involving OSHA’s focus four and their safety requirements.
- Situational awareness and environmental factors that can cause risks.
- Easy tips and tricks on how to identify hazards AND fix them.
- What options are available to protect employees.
- Improve employee hazard identification skills.