Find Out in Our 2 Minute Video
OSHA’s rules and regulations are designed to keep employees safe while on the job. Business owners know that they need to comply with OSHA’s laws and that incorporating safety into the workplace is a good business decision – but what is the ultimate goal of a safety & health program?
What is the #1 Safety & Health Goal business owners should be prioritizing?
- Compliance with OSHA laws.
- Provide a workplace free from serious recognized hazards.
- Examine workplace conditions to ensure compliance.
These three key elements are only the beginning.
- The foundation of a successful safety program is compliance with OSHA laws.
- Part of the LSCI approach is to stress the importance of creating a good safety culture at your workplace.
Our Top 5 Most Popular Services
Included in our Comprehensive Compliance Solutions Option:
Bonus: 24/7 Access to a client portal that includes checklists, forms, video library, newsletters, posters, safety committee topic discussions, toolbox talks and much more!