Lancaster Safety Consulting is a nationwide safety consulting company looking for an individual to join our Scheduling Department. A qualified candidate should possess strong computer skills, excellent phone etiquette and the ability to multi-task to efficiently schedule our client’s on-site safety training. The chosen applicant will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, a modern comfortable work space, and accommodating supervision.
- Coordinate with LSCI personnel and client contacts in order to schedule site visits for a large variety of clients.
- Collaborate with all parties involved on an account as necessary to determine scheduling specifics for clients with multiple days onsite/year or specialty contracts.
- Communicate with clients on the phone and via email.
- Schedule remote calls & meetings.
- Confirm all details of scheduled visits & meetings with clients.
- Prepare & send preliminary itineraries.
- Book & maintain appointments and information on appropriate software.
Provide overall customer service to select assigned clients as the workload necessitates either on an individual basis or as part of a team. Tasks may include, but not be limited to: customer follow-up calls, sending and processing feedback forms, assisting clients with related questions and concerns.
Note: Additional responsibilities may be assumed at any time dependent on work load.
- Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-year or more
- Compensation: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Background and reference check will be performed for finalists
How to Apply
Complete the online application below along with your resume. An online application must be submitted for consideration. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is further interest in your application.