If you are a hard-working, high-energy, and dedicated individual who shares our company’s commitment to delivering great customer service, consider working for Lancaster Safety Consulting, Inc. With clients nationwide, LSCI strives to provide outstanding safety consulting services including training, written programs, inspections, etc. You will have the opportunity to work with energetic individuals in a fun, active work environment, while still leaving time for corn hole and bubble hockey!
The Production Assistant is an integral position at LSCI that works cross-functionally with all departments. Below is a list of key responsibilities:
- Champion office shipments: prepare reference materials, assemble 3-ring binders, and package materials for shipping
- Assemble new client written program binders.
- Answer 1st floor office door/Sign-In Visitors/Review Evacuation Procedures.
- Maintain printers, troubleshooting misfeeds and errors, and calling for repairs as needed.
- Administrative assistance to include: answering phones, scanning and filing documents, and making copies of reference materials
- Maintain file organization as assigned (electronic files, filing cabinets, etc.).
- Conduct small maintenance tasks & housekeeping duties around the office as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn computer based Scheduling System
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and perform general maintenance duties
- IT background is preferred
- Must have a reliable car and driver’s license
- Must be available Monday-Friday during normal business hours
- Full-time employees are eligible for additional benefits after 90 days (medical, vision, dental, paid time off, 401K)
How to Apply:
Complete the online application below along with your resume. An online application must be submitted for consideration. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is further interest in your application.