Become An Office Safety & Health Consultant Today!
About Lancaster Safety Consulting, Inc. (LSCI):
LSCI is a nationwide OSHA compliance management firm providing a wide variety of exceptional occupational safety & health management services to our clients. We have received many awards over the years, including being certified as a VPP Mobile Workforce site. If you are a hard-working, high-energy, and dedicated individual who shares our company’s commitment to delivering great customer service, consider joining our team of Safety & Health Consultants.
Safety & Health Consultant (Entry-Level / Level 1)
As an LSCI Safety & Health Consultant, you will deliver top-notch occupational safety & health management services to a wide variety of clients through multiple communication methods such as phone, email, and mail. Services may include, but not limited to:
- Consulting and providing professional guidance, support, and OSHA-research pertaining to the client’s overall safety program and any ongoing improvement measures.
- Developing and maintaining written safety & health programs and procedures
- Providing proficient assistance, guidance, and support for clients’ prequalification sites such as ISNetWorld, PEC, Avetta, or Browz.
- Providing abatement assistance to clients during and after an OSHA inspection.
- Contributing to the LSCI Webinars & Newsletters
The Safety & Health Consultant will operate from our home office in Wexford, PA, which is about 15 miles north of Pittsburgh. No travel is required for this position.
- Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety or a related field.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in the safety field.
- Excellent writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in in Microsoft Office and ability to learn computer-based applications is required.
- An ability to perform general office tasks, including computer and phone use.
- Must be available Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
- Income based on experience.
- Excellent growth and quick advancement opportunities.
- Competitive benefits package for full-time employees. (Medical, vision, dental, paid time off, & 401K)
- You will have the opportunity to work with energetic individuals in a fun, active work environment, while still leaving time for corn hole and bubble hockey!
How to Apply:
Complete the online application below along with your resume. An online application must be submitted for consideration. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is further interest in your application.