Our Phenomenal Team
Work in an upbeat, high energy environment. Our sales team is passionate about what we do, and the people we help. Your autonomy is merit based and given to you more and more based on your progression.
If you’ve been looking for a company that is investing in both its growth and yours, our sales team could be your answer. Our starting pay plan helps you learn our product, service, and how best to help our Clients. From there, we offer higher incentives when you have proven yourself.
Your journey begins with a mix of inbound and outbound prospecting. When you search online for anything related to our services, you’ll notice we are typically the first link to show. Our mission to grow is backed by our investment in advertising, and thus our sales team. Not to sugarcoat the position, this is a job where you will make 30-60 calls/day (or you can set new standards for what can be done).
LSCI’s family-based business continues to earn its reputation as the nationwide leader in providing occupational safety and health consulting services and onsite safety training. As a proudly established OSHA VPP Star site, we aim to create innovative safety practices for our company and our clients.
This is a full time position in which you’d be working at our sales office 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA. At this time, we are not in search of remote or contract arrangements.
- First year team members typically achieve $35,000 – $55,000, with top first year performers having 1.5-2X that range in year 1
- Residual income, offering a high earning opportunity
- 401(k) 3% automatic employer contribution
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid time off
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Highly positive, regardless of circumstance
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
- Continually self-improving
- Business experience preferred
- Familiarity with Windows OS
- HOURS – 8:30am – 5pm+ M-F
How to Apply:
Complete the online application below along with your resume. An online application must be submitted for consideration. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is further interest in your application.